Introducing . . . Dr. Del’s Math Crusaders
A Dr. Del Math Crusader is a person or organization that wants to help any student receive the best possible post elementary mathematics education appropriate for that student.
A Math Crusader may be:
- A person or organization who first and foremost wants to help students get the best possible post elementary mathematics education possible, appropriate for that student.
- A student who has experienced Dr. Del’s math programs and thus understands their benefits from personal experience.
- A person or organization that understands the principles explained in Dr. Del’s books on math education.
A Math Crusader will be empowered to:
. . . tell anyone the Crusader knows about the Dr. Del program by directing them to the Crusader’s own Dr. Del Webpage.
. . . offer anyone a 25% Discount on any of their Dr. Del purchases if that person enters the Crusader’s I.D. in the Coupon Code box in the shopping cart when making a purchase.
. . . earn commissions on any sales thus generated using the Crusader’s I.D.
Why become a Dr. Del Math Crusader?
- Most importantly to help teachers deliver and students obtain the best possible math education for that student.
- To be rewarded with commissions from sales made to those persons who buy Dr. Del products using the Crusader’s I.D.
- Help recruit other Math Crusaders.
- Improve our society and our economy by helping people become more productive by becoming matherate.
What does it cost to become a Dr. Del Math Crusader? $0,. Nada, Nothing. This is NOT an MLM opportunity.
To become a Dr. Del Math Crusader, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 812-355-3030.