If you have children going into an apprenticeship, the military, a technical school, or the general workforce, or if you have children that are college-bound in any subject, our Family Math Plan is just what you need!
Our Family Plan is designed for:
- Students just beginning post-elementary math.
- Students who struggle or hate math.
- Students who want the best college math preparation possible, especially if going into a STEM subjecct.
Our Family Math Plan includes access to Tiers 1 through 5… meeting all of your family’s math needs!
Your children will earn up to 6.0 Credits of High School Math in this program (1 Credit = 1 Typical School Year) depending on how far they go through the program:
- 1.0 Credit of Algebra I
- 1.0 Credit of Algebra II
- 1.0 Credit of Geometry I
- 1.0 Credit of Geometry II (Analytical Geometry)
- 1.0 Credit Trigonometry I (Pre-Calculus)
- 1.0 Credit of Calculus I
Tier One: Practical Math Foundation
- Learning to use a TI 30XA scientific calculator – 17 lessons
- Pre-Algebra Review – 11 lessons
Tier Two: Practical Math Foundation
- Algebra – 11 lessons
- Geometry – 19 lessons
- Trigonometry – 9 lessons
Tier Three: Standardized Test Prep
- Part One: Additional Algebra – 15 Lessons
- Part Two: Special Topics – 14 Lessons
- Part Three: SAT/ACT Prep – 9 Lessons
Tier Four: Math for College-Bound Students
- Introduction to Wolfram Alpha, the amazing modern math tool
- More In-Depth Geometry – 15 Lessons
- More In-Depth Algebra – 15 Lessons
- More In-Depth Trigonometry – 13 Lessons
- Complex Numbers (A Modern Treatment) – 11 Lessons
- Algebra Special Topics – 6 Lessons
- Geometry Special Topics – 6 Lessons
Download a Complete Tier One through Five Syllabus.
Enrollment in the Family Math Plan includes:
- Access for your family.
- 172 online, self-paced instructional videos by Dr. Del.
- PDF Notes and Exercises for each video lesson.
- Online Quizzes for each video lesson.
- Certificates of Completion for each video lesson.
- FREE parent account with administrative tools like completion reports.
- Membership in a student forum to get specific math questions answered by an expert!
- Full 30-day Money Back Guarantee!
Enroll your entire family for only $25 – $40 per month!
Once your order is received, we will contact you for the names of the children you wish to enroll and you may cancel this plan at any time.
Family Math Plan FAQ:
What else do I have to buy?
You will need to supply each child with a TI-30Xa Scientific Calculator. They cost less than $10 at most big box stores or on Amazon. Before beginning Tier 3, you will need to purchase a copy of Dr. George Simmons book, “Pre-calculus in a Nutshell” which typically less than $15 on Amazon. All other notes and exercises are provided in PDF format.
As a Parent, what do I have to do?
All you have to do is monitor your student’s progress and act as cheerleader/motivator. Our Coaching Program takes care of the rest. You do have the option to learn along beside your child if you choose to, but it is not required.
Is there a guarantee?
Yes, we offer a 30 day money back guarantee. We do ask that your student try and complete Tier One during the first 30 days so you can give the program a fair evaluation. If in the first 30 days you find the program isn’t right for you, we will refund your payment.
Questions? Call 812-355-3030 or email firstname.lastname@example.org