Join Dr. Del’s Webinar: Your Child Can Succeed at Math
Thursday, November 19, 2015 at 8 PM EST
- Why your child may be struggling with math.
- Why the standard math curriculum is a failure for 90% of the students.
- How you can teach your child math successfully, easily and cost effectively.
- The math topics your child should learn first.
- What you can do if your child doesn’t like math.
- What you can do if you don’t know math very well yourself.
- What tools your child should be using to learn and do math.
- The best way to prepare for the SAT/ACT.
- Math the STEM student really needs.
- Answers to pre-submitted parent’s questions about teaching math to your child.
- If time allows, open Q&A.
Get your Questions answered! You can pre-submit your questions for Dr. Del by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org